Towards 1555, the "Chuquipoguio" Hacienda is owned by Don Hernando de La Parra (Spanish), who receives the land from the hands of the Quito town council.
Around the XVI-XVII century, it passes into the hands of Don Antonio López de Galarza, Son of the Captain of the Crown of Spain. Don Antonio Antonio Mondragón. Later, this property happens to be property of Don Jose Antonio de Villavicencio, brother-in-law of Don Pedro Vicente Maldonado. After Don Alfredo Villagómez and later Don Martín Chiriboga and Leon, Royal Corregidor of the Spanish Crown..